Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Caped Crusader!

Not only does Rylan think he's a warrior, but he's now our caped crusader! We like to call him "Super Teddy".... Not only does he have a new "Super Hero" cape (courtesty of his daycare mom's toy box) he found the perfect teddy bear winter hat to match! He flies around the house waving his cape doing some pretty snazy moves! No one better get in his way as he takes his job very seriously! I couldn't get him to smile for pictures. He was SO serious! This is where my kids are very different. Cameron owns nothing with a super hero on it. I mean that! He's never like them. Looks like we'll be buying a few new toys for Mr. Rylan soon. Maybe these he'll get to be the boss of for once!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That's really cute how serious he is about it! Looks like Rylan and Cameron have lots of fun together! I see a "Brobee" doll in the background. How do I know who that is??? Lexie LOVES Yo Gabba Gabba too!

Michelle

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Isaiah would have a blast with your boys!!! I think he's getting burned out with the new dolls in the house! lol