Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Just wanting to wish everyone a blessed Easter! Last night we colored egss with the boys and it went rather well. Rylan started off with a tantrum of some sort that I'm not sure even yet what it was about. Eventually he scraped himself up off the floor and came out to the kitchen. Once he saw what we were doing, he loved it! Both kids did a nice job on the eggs, and NO spills! We have a couple cracked eggs... but hey, I expected that. Today we started off our morning with Cameron first jumping into our bed hollering "Happy Easter"! Rylan, whose normally an early bird and up by 6-6:30am decided to sleep until 7:15. Cameron had a LONG 1/2 wait for his brother to get up, but once he did, they were SO excited about the Easter Bunny having been here! Once again, there was no shortage of candy, but the good ole Easter Bunny gets more and more crafty each year! This year some of the eggs were filled with quarters, dimes, nickels, and pennies! There were also small gifts like art supplies that Cameron loves and some hot wheels cars that Rylan loves, not mention a few cans of silly string! Way to go Easter Bunny! These were some very happy, non-sugar high, kids!
We're off to my mom's around 2pm for dinner. Turkey and all the trimmings, yum! Then to John's parents for dessert. I have one more day off work tomorrow... YIPPIE! Althoug the boys and I will be going to the dentist for their first appts. I can't guarantee that will be a good time. More pics to follow on that!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Easter to you too! Those are such pretty Easter Eggs Cameron and Rylan made! Good luck at the dentist today... can't wait to hear how that goes!

Vanessa said...

I hope you guys had a wonderful Easter!

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you guys Karla!!! The boys look so ute coloring the eggs! I hope all is well at the dentist!!!

The Weinantz Family said...

Karla, Can't wait to see more pictures of your Easter with the boys! They sure are handsome little guys.

Anna

Unknown said...

Hi, I came upon your blog as I was doing a search of orphanages in Antigua, Guatemala. My friend's son was abducted feb 14 2009 by his father in LA, CA. They just found the father and son in Antiqua, Guatemala. Unfortunately, the just let the father go due to lacking documentation to hold him. The son, baby Thor 17 months old, is held in an orphanage. The mom, swedish native Mia Danielsson, is in Antiqua, but not allowed to bring her son home. I'm not sure why I'm writing you all this. I guess I'm trying to get in contact with people who may have contacts in Antiqua that can help Mia through spreading of the word. The swedish foreign ministry is involved at this point. As is Interpol. You can read about Mia and Thor and about the abduction on www.thorwang.com. If there is any way you can help, please let me know! pia.paakkonen@gmail.com
Thanks,
Pia