Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sugar Overload!

This is what you get when you have WAY too much fun at your brother's birthday party! We had all you can eat fresh popped popcorn and blue-rasberry snowcones (we rented machines).... there is no telling how many snowcones he polished off. Throw in the cake and 3 helpings of ice cream I "heard" he was fed. Then one huge pinata that he got plenty of candy from (and ate an unspecified amount while we weren't looking). This is what we had at the end of a fun-filled day!!! I thought these pics were hillarious! You can see that little sparkle in this boys eyes... and this isn't just the sugar. That's all the timE1

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Very cute pics!!! I can't wait to see Rylan's personality in person!

The Weinantz Family said...

He had a spark in his eyes the first time, I saw him. I bet he makes life interesting!

Anna