Saturday, July 18, 2009

More Minneapolis Fun!

I wanted to share some more pictures from the trip with my fellow adoptive mom's to Minneapolis! Looking back at the pictures makes me miss the kids and mom's a lot!!! I wish they lived closer so it was possible to see each other more option. Here are two of the sweetest girls in the world, Lexie and Libby! Instant bonding here!
My son Cameron on the right, with Anna's son Jamison. It didn't take these two long to become two peas in a pod!

Rylan and Lexie checking out the horses at the Minnesota Zoo!

Cameron in the Farm area of the Zoo!

If you look closely at Libby's face (pictured with her mom and brother) you'll see she's crying in terror of the goats!Kayla loves animals and it was hard to tear her away from her new buddies!

We had to make a stop at the park in the zoo where I caught Rylan doing what he does best... climbing up a slide instead of going down it!
Our little Lexie having a good time! This girls is SO squeezably cute!!!!

I love this picture of Libby. I started messing around with the color because the background was dark and this is what I got, a gorgeous little princess!
Wow, there not moving for once! They were all checking out the wolve exhibit!

1 comment:

Healthy Weight Loss Tips said...

Beautiful home...

Pressure Die Casting Machine
We are provides die casting machines, aluminum die casting machine, automatic die casting machines, continuous casting machines and pressure die casting machine.