Friday, August 21, 2009

Rylan's Birthday Party!

Wow, I can't believe it's been nearly a month since I've blogged! The summer sure has gone fast. Cameron starts 1st Grade on Sept 1st! Rylan, if we can get him 100% out of diapers, can start a 3yr old program at our public school too... but that's a big IF right now. He goes when he wants but isn't all that interested yet unfortunately.
I thought I'd share some pics of Rylan's birthday party. He seems to like so many things, but Pirates are in his Top 5 for sure, so we went with that for theme! As you can tell, he had a ton of fun. We did a picnic at the park and enjoyed a beautiful day! I can't believe my baby is 3yrs old!

And yes... that is a face full of dirt!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! I LOVE that last picture!!!
Happy Birthday Rylan! Your such a big boy now!!!

The Weinantz Family said...

Karla, What a cutie! I love that picture of him dressed in the Pirate costume. It is hard to believe that he is three! You are one of the best Moms I know.

Anna

Michelle said...

Karla,

What a cute little pirate you have there!!! Looks like Rylan was enjoying his party! The cake looks so yummy!

Michelle

Healthy Weight Loss Tips said...

Happy Birth Day Rylan ...

We offering tours and travels in india such as tours holiday packages, travel india tours, holiday packages india, train holiday packages and train travel india.