Thursday, December 3, 2009

My 1st Grader!

We got Cameron's 1st Grade pictures back and I thought I'd share! I love them! John picked out the background of old barn boards. I wasn't sure about it at first whether or not I liked it, but after we got them back it suited Cameron perfectly!
This year he has grown leaps and bounds. He is 97th percentile for height and 55% for weight. He's quite a bean pole! His school year started out a little rocky as he wanted nothing to do with going back. But now... he loves it! He's coming home with 100% on his spelling tests and really giving his best efforts at learning. I can see the independence coming forth and the things he's learning are amazing. I mean, some of this stuff he's learning in 1st grade we did in 2nd or 3rd grade for sure!
Life is never dull around our house though. I'm preparing another post of fun pictures of the boys. They love to dress us in the most creative of ways... I'll let your imagination do the rest until I get the post done : )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome little man you have!!!
I miss talking with you and hope you have a WONDERFUL Christmas!!! Tell everyone I said "hi"!

Lisa said...

My kids never scored above the 50th percentile on their growth charts. Some of the time they didn't even make it on the growth chart at all! Sounds like he is going to be a tall young man and so cute. Good for him school is going so well! Life is hard when it's the other way around :(

Michelle said...

What a cute picture!!! OMG, Cameron looks like he's grown alot just since I saw him this past summer. He's growing like a weed! I'm so happy to hear that he's doing well in school AND loving it!

Michelle