Sunday, October 25, 2009

I'm Still Here!

Cameron's first day of 1st Grade! I still can't believe the time has gone this fast. He's doing a great job this year and has learned a lot. Amazing what you now need to know at that age!
A picture from Rock City in Chattanooga, TN over Labor Day. We had lots of fun and always enjoy our family vacations!
Coolige Park in Chattanooga! We walked over the Walnut Street Bridge crossing the river to this neat park. They had an old carousel the boys rode and I had brought their swim trunks with so they could play in these fountains. They were the only ones there! School was back in session there earlier than us, so it worked out kind of nice!
A picture of me with the boys at the Tennessee Aquarium. One of the neatest places ever!
Cameron and Rylan LOVED the penguin exhibit! It was wonderful and a neat way to see them up close!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I've been dying to see some new pictures of your two handsome boys! They are too cute!!! Thanks for sharing! Looks like everyone had lots of fun while on vacation.

Michelle

Anonymous said...

I've wondered where you've been girl! I'm with Michelle...I wanted to see pics of the boys! looks like a great family vacation and both boys are as handsome as ever!!!

Don't stay away so long!!! Miss ya!