Friday, December 5, 2008

More Of Cameron's Handy Work!

Well, found a few more pictures that Cameron took with my camera! These were from Como Park and Zoo in Minneapolis, MN. We were going to the Twin Cities to visit John's aunt and cousins and decided to make a pit stop in the morning when they opened here. It's one of my favorite places actually. They have a new renovated area called Como Town filled with just enough rides to entertain the young kids. The Zoo is FREE, but of course welcomes donations. They've d one a great job remodeling and making the enclosures larger for the animals. Anyway, enjoy the pics, I did! Here is my nephew Lane (it would John's sister son)..... He is SO adorable!!!! He and Cameron are the best buddies ever!
Ok, here's Rylan eating something. I'm sure he will be thrilled with this picture when we present it at his high school graduation ; )
Apparently Cameron wasn't quite done with Rylan. He had to get him with the food in his mouth trying to say "CHEESE"!
Here's me. I saw him with my camera so I at least had a chance to try to look half way descent... minus the fact that it was VERY hot and I wore black! Heeeeellllooooo???
And here I present my husband, I am SO proud! I guess it could have been worse. Cameron and Rylan have been known to pick a few bad habbits up from him!!!
This is John's sister Carol. She was obviously unaware of the fact that her nephew Cameron was lurking beneath her to capture this fabulous picture!!!Here's Uncle Dan in his glory giving Cameron just the shot he wanted!!!Here's our little monkey Rylan scaling a climbing wall. Great picture Cameron and terrific job Rylan!And our little photographer decided to turn the Camera on himself to a nostril shot! Notice the little freckle on the tip of his nose! I LOVE IT!
And here our troop is passed out in the car on the way home. Of course they stayed awake the entire first 2 1/2 hrs home and fell asleep the last 30 minutes! Just our luck.
Don't wake sleeping babies.... that applies to toddlers and preschoolers too!!!

Hope you enjoyed another custom photo session!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He does a great job! Seriously!