Monday, December 1, 2008

Random Photo's














Just thought I would post a few random photos while at my mom's house of her pets!!! I have to admit, they are pretty cute! Do they get you in the Christmas Spirit? HA!


























These might be hard to see, but look at the faces the kids are making (Cameron, my god-daughter Makayla, and Rylan) as Ian (Makayla's dad) comes at them dressed in his Halloween costume! And lastly, one of John and boys! I was so glad he quit field work early that evening to go with us trick or treating. We need to enjoy these years when the kids actually want us with! A day will come where Halloween will be spend with their friends and mom and dad will be home veggin out on the couch!
Sorry these pictures are coming across in a weird order. For some reason this computer won't let me put them side by side. Go figure!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY cute pics of the kids and the dogs! lol

Lisa said...

Awww those are so cute! Rylan looks like he is doing so good. Hard to believe our kids are home sometimes even still. Love the pugs! I miss mine.

The Weinantz Family said...

I lovw the pictures!! Keep them coming! I am so glad I get to watch your precious ones grow up!

Anna

Anonymous said...

Karla! I gave you an award on my blog!!! Cant wait to see your post!

Hannah said...

Your dogs are hilarious!! Love it.

Hannah