Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Random Cuteness!

I got the Christmas picture to enlarge... so check out the previous post for a closer glimpse of the boys with Santa!!!! Just found some pics that I thought I would share that were cute.

Here is a picture of John with Rylan just 9 days after we got home in March 2008. It was at his brother's wedding where Rylan was the hit of the show!

Here is Cameron (on the right) with his cousin Lane. This was outside the church and I must say... two handsome looking fellows! They look so grown up!

Here is a picture of Cameron at his birthday party in April 2008!

And I love this one with his Thomas the Train cake! It was SO cute but way too heavy. It started getting lop-sided!

Here is Rylan at his great-aunts birthday party! He's cute even with a dirty face!!!!
And another of Rylan. Not sure where this was, but it's cute!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Karla,

I love the pictures! What handsome boys you have! I bet all of the little girls think so too! Just wait till they get older, you're really gonna have your hands full!

Michelle

The Weinantz Family said...

Karla
The pictures are great of the boys.
They both look so happy and loved.

Anonymous said...

Cute is right!!! I don't think they make boys that cute anymore! =)