Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I couldn't let the night slip away without posting to all! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! What a great day! I'm exhausted though. I hosted at our home with about 16 adults and 4 kids. Thankfully everyone pitched in on the meal and it couldn't have been nicer. Yummy food & family, two of my favorite things ; ) Many times throughout the day my mind wandered to how thankful I am that Rylan was finally home this year to be a part of it! His 1st Thanksgiving!!! We all have so much to be thankful for!
Although I'm sad to say I won't be posting pics tonight : ( My dialup takes SO long and I've got to get to bed. I'm a Black Friday shopper so I'm hitting the sales very early!
I also wanted to offer my apologies that I've been lagging in postings. I spent every lunch hour last week uploading and developing pictures to send to Guatemala! There is a group of mom's going back in 10 days for a mission trip. Part of the fundraising their doing is taking envelopes on behalf of adoptive families. I was able to send to one of the moms a flat manilla envelope stuffed full of pics! For a small donation our envelopes will be delivered the 1st week of December to our foster families! So I've been putting together one for Rylan's foster mom, Corelli! I finally got it in the mail yesterday. The deadline to get it to them is December 1st so I had no time to waste. I'm happy to say that I'll have a posting this week full of pictures!!!
So Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I hope you all had a wonderful day!

No comments: