Sunday, November 16, 2008

Cameron's Photo Studio

Cameron loves to get his hands on a camera! I never know exactly what I'll find when I download them. Thought you might get a kick out of seeing a fee shots of the ones I found on my camera after Rylan's birthday party!
Here is my dad! Quite unsuspecting as you can see and not too terribly impressed at the little photographer!
And yes, my son photographs beer cans! I am assuming this is my dad's (I can tell by the bigger 16oz size)!Someone's feet. Very nice. Maybe he thought I would like the flip flops?
My mother! Again, not to impressed to see her grandson snapping away pictures when she least expects it!
My best friend, Patty! She is quite the comedian! She has a specific pose you'll see in most pictures and this isn't it ; )

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

LOL!! Man he gave you the flip flops, the beer, the family and friends so now all you need is the beach!!

Anonymous said...

What a good photographer!!!