Wednesday, October 15, 2008

First Experiences!

How about the first haircut! I have to say he did quite well at the first one with some help from a lollypop. However, the 2nd time I attempted to take both kids alone (without John) and my gosh, it was a nightmare! I had to drag Cameron in. Once we got in, Cameron sat fine and Rylan screamed the entire time. I'm sure the other people there getting their hair done were real appreciative!
Ahhh, yes. My niece's preschool graduation! Remember the little girl on t.v named Punky Brewster? Well, here you have her! Except our punky brewster is going to be a Roller Derby Queen! She is one tough cookie. First carnival ride experience at Winona Steamboat Days! He loved it! The only thing he didn't like was the little kiddie dragon rollercoaster. It started up and he immediately started screaming. Thankfully the man stopped it and left him off!Can't forget his 2nd birthday, at home! This child ran non-stop the entire afternoon and evening. We had such a good time and were so glad our family and friends were able to share in it!
And we can't forget the first messy face photo! Well, technically it's not the first... and not the first at our house either. This child eats like cookie monster. He can have one single chocolate chip in his hand and you'd swear he tried eating an entire bag! MESSY!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Chersih those first moments!! I know I LOVE the first photos!! He' a cutie that's for sure!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE all the pictures! Keep them coming!!