Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thankful Thursday!

Since Cameron got the "Wordless Wednesday", I had to give Rylan what I'd like to call "Thankful Thursday"! This is one of his referral pictures. I saw that face and was instantly in love. I had always thought we had a boy so as long as it was an option to choose a gender, we'd go girl. I suprised myself when I couldn't stop thinking about this photo. I have to admit, that was because I always though 3 kids would be the magic number. That we'd go back for a girl. I was convinced to start another adoption even before Cameron got home! Then after he came home, I thought NO WAY! I can't do two kids. I'm not good at it! Well, 7 months later and the thought enters my mind more times in a day than it probably should. Seriously, someone commit me!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Oh that's one handsome little man you have to be thankful for!!